Thursday, October 20, 2011

Axialis Offers Icon Libraries

Axialis, makers of my favorite icon editor IconWorkshop, is releasing several libraries of stock icons for developers. The first set contains 1108 unique icons for ribbon and toolbar controls. They come in a variety of sizes, states (such as normal and disabled), and color depths. Other sets planned for release include database, multimedia, management, and financials.

Until Nov. 20, 2011, this set is available for $34.30, a savings of 30% off the regular $49.00.

(Full disclosure: Marc of Axialis was kind enough to provide me a free copy of IconWorkshop as a Microsoft MVP and has been a sponsor of Southwest Fox for years. However, that’s not the reason I like the product. I like the fact that it’s powerful yet easy to use for those graphically-challenged like me. It also comes with a ton of images that are easy to combine into the exact icon you want.)

No comments: