Friday, October 10, 2008

Heading to Phoenix

Tuesday morning I take off for Phoenix for Southwest Fox. Tuesday and Wednesday are setup days: picking up shipments of door prizes and printed materials, assembling binders and bags, setting up the registration table, hooking up wireless routers, ensuring the resort staff have everything in place, and so on. Registration starts at 7:15 Thursday morning for those attending pre-conference sessions and the full conference gets started Thursday at 7:00 p.m. with the keynote.

I'll blog about the conference, although not likely during given how hectic it'll be (four presentations, a vendor session, and a Stonefield Query developer meeting, plus being an organizer). If you're not attending, be sure to watch the streaming video of the keynote and VFPX bonus sessions and check The Fox Show for interviews right at the conference. Once you see how great the conference is for yourself, you'll definitely want to attend next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Doug, I just wanted to say that I'm looking forward to attending my first SW Fox gathering. I know that there is a lot of preparation that you guys must do in order to make it a success and I'd like to say thank you for all the hard work you're putting in.

See you there.