Saturday, March 01, 2008

Another Update for My Namespace

While working on a chapter on the My namespace for an upcoming book on VFP 9 Service Pack 2 and Sedna (more details in a future post), I came across and fixed a couple of bugs:

  • The My Registration Editor form had a typo in the tooltip for one of the edit boxes and the wrong tooltip for another. Also, it didn't find an existing record in the My table for a non-My class, so it acted like the class was being registered for the first time.
  • The MyFoxCode class, the main IntelliSense class for My, would locate and use deleted records in the My table rather than the current ones.

I've posted an updated version on the Technical Papers page of one of my Web sites, www.stonefield.com.

3 comments:

Tamar E. Granor said...

Doug - isn't all the Sedna code out of CodePlex? Shouldn't you put updates there?

Doug Hennig said...

Yes, my plan is to put updates for My and the Upsizing Wizard on VFPX. I just haven't gotten that done yet.

Andrew MacNeill said...

Thanks Doug, Wasn't sure about that. Definitely something that would be useful.