OzFox 2007: Feb 20 - 28 (the conference isn't that long but I'm taking a few days for sightseeing). I'm doing three presentations at this conference (see the conference Web site for details).
Home for 2 days (just enough time for jet lag to really set in!)
Synergy 2007: Mar 3 - 6. This conference is for AccountMate resellers. I'm doing a presentation on Stonefield Query for AccountMate plus Jeff Zinnert and I have a booth there.
Home for 5 days
MVP Summit: Mar 12 - 15. Fortunately, no presentation, but it'll be great meeting with the VFP team again.
Home for 6 weeks or so (whew!)
Advisor DevCon on Microsoft Visual FoxPro: May 5 - 11. Jeff and I will have a booth plus I'm doing four sessions:
- Developing Visual FoxPro Applications for Windows Vista
- Best Practices for Vertical Application Development
- Installing Visual FoxPro Applications Using InnoSetup
- Integrate RSS and Visual FoxPro
Sage Insights: May 14 - 17 (although I'll likely stretch this because it's in Orlando and we're planning a family vacation around the conference). It's the annual conference for resellers of Sage Software. We'll have a 10 x 20 booth with my business partner Mickey Kupchyk and Stonefield Query National Account Managers Jeff Zinnert and Chris Hodgins, showing the following products:
- Stonefield Query for SalesLogix
- Stonefield Query for ACT!
- Stonefield Query for Timberline (a new product we'll be launching at the conference)
- Stonefield Query for Simply Accounting
- ACCPAC Query for Sage Accpac ERP
- ACCPAC Query for Sage Pro ERP
- ACCPAC Query for Sage BusinessVision (another new product)
- Stonefield Query SDK for resellers wanting to customize one of the other products
Wow! Five conferences in a span of about three months. I'll have a ton of air miles before summer even starts.